The Yaskawa E1000 inverter is the ultimate solution for Fan and Pump applications. The E1000 offers simplicity, high reliability, and reduced investment costs for variable torque load applications with capacities up to 1000 HP. Dedicated features, energy savings, and industrial communication networking make the Yaskawa E1000 inverter an excellent choice for industrial fans and pumps.
– Features of Yaskawa E1000 Inverter:
- Controllable with high efficiency magnetic induction motor.
- Not only controllable for asynchronous motor, but also controllable with synchronous motor.
- Torque stabilization with high performance.Stable and highly efficient pressure control for constant torque compressors.
Works well in harsh environments, reducing noise.
- High performance PID control.
- The “USB Copy Unit” tool and setup keyboard make installation quick and convenient when installing multiple inverters at the same time.
- Monitor activity and back up parameters using DriveWizardPlus software.
II. Thông số kỹ thuật
+ 200 V, 3 pha: 0.75-110 kW
+ 400 V, 3 pha: 0.75-630 kW
2. Electric: 3.5-415A (200V-3P), 2.1-1200A (400V-3P).
3. Frequency range: 0.1 – 400 Hz.
4. Control method: V/f, open-loop vector for synchronous motor.
5. Starting torque:
+ V/f: 150% /3 Hz ( control V/f)
+ OLV/PM: 100% /5% ( open loop vector control)
6. Overload capacity: Inverter runs 120% of rated current for 60 seconds.
7. Input: Multi-function digital input, multi-function analog input.
8. Output: Relay fault alarm, multi-function relay output (Alarm running, zero speed, speed 1), multi-function pulse output, multi-function analog output.
9. Frequency reference signal:
Electrical signal: −10 to +10 Vdc, 0 to 10 Vdc (20 kΩ), 4 to 20 mA (250 Ω), 0 to 20 mA (250 Ω).
Pulse signal: Pulse input (up to 32 kHz).
10. Protection function: Motor, instantaneous overcurrent, overload, overvoltage, undervoltage, undervoltage, overheat, brake resistor overheat, slump prevention, ground fault protection, DC Bus indicator light.
11. Communication: Supports communication standards RS422/RS485 (default), PROFIBUS-DP*, DeviceNet*, CC Link*, CANopen*, LONWORKS*, MECHATROLINK-II*.
12. Main function: Ignoring power failure, speed detection, over-threshold, under-threshold torque detection, 8 speed levels, selector switch for acceleration, deceleration, acceleration and deceleration according to the S-curve , 3-wire control, auto-turning, deceleration prevention, cooling fan on/off, slip compensation, torque compensation, frequency hopping, upper and lower limit limits for frequency, one-way braking at startup or stop, excitation brake, slip brake, PI control, energy saving control, Memobus/Modbus communication (RS-422/RS-485 max, 115.2 kbps), fault reset, DriveWorksEZ setup software, Detachable ball block with function of parameter backup, KEB, overexcitation deceleration, overvoltage deceleration, motor underload detection…
13. Expansion device:
+ Bracket for external heatsink, NEMA-compliant kit, bracket for mounting type A, B external keyboards.
+ LCD operating screen, Extension cable for monitor, USB duplicator, 24V power supply, DriveWizard Plus installation software, DriveWorksEZ, PROFIBUS-DP Card, CC-Link, DeviceNet, CANopen, MECHATROLINK- II.
14. Degree of protection: IP00, IP20/NEMA (Mounted).
– Product code:
Fans, pumps, HVAC.
IV. Technical document
– Manual: Yaskawa inverter E1000