Phone: 0902 992 786
Technical: 0902 992 786
Hotline 1: 0938 60 42 60
Hotline 2: 0901 82 67 69
Hotline 3: 0938 73 42 79
Hotline 4: 0938 47 37 33
Highlights of Sigma-7
– 3.1kHz frequency response, nearly double the bandwidth of Sigma-5 systems that have set the industry standard for performance.
– New control functions: vibration reduction, anti-resonance compensation, friction torque compensation and signal ripple compensation improve machine speed, accuracy and smoothness.
– Improved control mode with an inertia ratio up to 30:1 for increased stability in case of continuously changing loads.
– 24 bit absolute encoder resolution for 16 times better resolution
compared to the Sigma-5 series.
– Dual servo drivers help save space, reduce the size of electrical cabinets.
Motor size reduced by up to 20%, for better efficiency and easier installation.
– Gearbox comes with 5 different sizes and 6 gear ratios.
Complete compatibility with Sigma-5 series. Installation dimensions are interchangeable, parameters can be easily converted to Sigma-7 with SigmaWin+ software.
– Built-in MECHATROLINK-III, EtherCAT and analog interfaces.
– Built-in safety features according to IEC 61508, Safe Torque Off SIL 3 in dual Sigma-7 Drivers.
– New temperature sensor on servo motor and SERVOPACK directly monitor motor temperature.
– Operation in higher temperature environments (60oC ambient), at higher altitudes (>2,000 meters) or in harsh engine environments (IP67 rating)
Song Nguyen Automation Engineering Joint Stock Company specializes in providing Yaskawa, Danfoss, Inovance, Motive, Servo pump and automation solutions, energy saving as well as designing production lines. production on demand. For more details and further advice, please contact us at hotline: 09184.108.40.206 or email email@example.com
=> For detailed product information, please see details here
Song Nguyen invites you to watch the video about Servo Yaskawa below: